Website Support Terms
monthly hours are billed at a discounted rate of $120/hr (standard rate $135/hr).
P1-P4 website support requires a 1-year agreement.
Maintenance and Website Support Terms
The use of this Website (www.brandhorse.com) is governed by the policies, terms, and conditions set forth below. Please read them carefully as your use of this site, your placement of an order, or your submittable of any purchase order to Brandhorse, Inc indicates acceptance of these terms and conditions.
You agree to be bound by and accept this agreement as applicable to your purchase of service(s) and/or product(s) from www.brandhorse.com. These terms and conditions are subject to change without prior written notice at any time, at Brandhorse, Inc sole discretion.
Once a credit card has been secured by our sales department for a support, training or discovery request for a problem you’re inquiring about, your project will be put in the Brandhorse work queue and responded to within 2-5 business days. Work will commence on your project based on Priority and who paid first.
Please note that ticket ‘response times’ are based on the service level agreement (SLA) response times that you’ve purchased (P1–P5).
Response Times | Website Maintenance:
- Emergency Support**: SLA response time = 1-4 business hours, weekend support included.
- P1: SLA response time = 4-8 business hours, no weekend support. Average resolution 1 day.
- P2: SLA response time = 12 business hours, no weekend support. Average resolution 2-3 days.
- P3: SLA response time = 1-2 business days, no weekend support. Average resolution 1 week.
- P4: SLA response time = 2-3 business days, no weekend support. Average resolution 1-2 weeks.
- P5 (Quote Request): SLA response time = 3-7 business days.
Average resolution 2-6 weeks.
- Non Maintenance: 5-10 business days per ticket response.
Before beginning P5 Quote Request you’ll first be directed to sales staff. As soon as we secure payment, we’ll then schedule your project with support staff. Large projects over 5 hours, are tentatively 2 weeks out and smaller projects can be scheduled within 3-5 business days.
MORE on Response Times:
We’ll respond to general requests within your SLA response time with our estimated hours for completion. For new projects, we’ll contact you within your SLA response time to schedule an appointment so we can determine your requirements and provide an estimate for your project. Support requests will be placed within the Brandhorse work queue based on the SLA response times you’ve purchased.
Non Maintenance Response Time
If you do not wish to purchase a website maintenance plan, you can still submit service requests by posting a ticket within our support center. At that time your support request will be flagged as a ‘Non Maintenance No Support Request’ and your ticket will be placed at the end of our support work queue. Most non-maintenance support tickets requests are reviewed within 5-10 business days or approximately two weeks. This does not mean once we respond, your issue will be resolved. Every Non Maintenance Support Request will get ONE RESPONSE from a support technician within 5-10 business days. If you require 3 responses, then your ticket could take 30 days to resolve for all inquiries that do not have a maintenance and support plan in place.
MORE on Emergency Support:
**Emergency rates NOT required for Brandhorse hosting emergencies.
Before initiating an emergency, please be aware emergency support requires our staff to respond after hours and postpone existing projects to focus 100% on the emergency situation. Except for Brandhorse hosting outages, initiating emergency support is billed by the hour regardless of fault. Once emergency support is initiated all hours are billed at our emergency rate, unless you re-schedule support for a later date.
MORE on Phone Support:
Phone support is billed a minimum of 30 minutes at our current hourly rate. This applies to any phone support that can’t be handled by our sales staff. For questions, contact us here or call (424) 235-0280.
Website maintenance can be used for:
- Adding new content (text, images, banners)
- Text and image enhancements
- Promotional updates
- News, offers, and special announcements
- Seasonal content updates
- Working with a design expert on seasonal font and color changes
- Creating promotions, coupons or discounts
- Linking social media to your store
- Adding new pages to your website
- Backing up files and databases
- Restoring files and database backups
- Managing the files and databases on the server (includes freeing up space, deleting old databases, etc.)
- Managing domain settings (if registrar credentials are provided)
- Managing email settings (includes forwarding options, setting up MX records, setting up new accounts, etc.)
- Managing SSL certificates
- Fixing any bugs related to hosting upgrades
- Configuring a separate development environment (if desired)
- Adjusting mappings
- Troubleshooting integration issues
- Additional integration training
(WordPress, X-Cart, Drupal, Magento Etc…)
- Installing modules
- Installing additional skins
- Installing plugins
- Installing additional themes
- Adjusting any module configuration
- Applying minor version updates (i.e. upgrading from 4.4.4 to 4.4.5, not 4.3 to 4.4)
- Updating or adding site content (static pages, product information, company information, personal information, uploading banner images, language variables, etc.)
- All troubleshooting and bug investigation. Includes module conflicts and other issues
- Fixing any bugs related to Brandhorse modules found after the 30 day guarantee
- Fixing any bugs related to Brandhorse custom development found after the 30 day guarantee
- Prevention and/or removal of malware and other security threats
- Fixing any bugs related to hosting upgrades
- Additional CMS module training
- Any stylesheet changes
Marketing and Pay Per Clicks:
- Research; Adding new keywords ( text, images, banners)
- Project management
- Keyword enhancement
- Promotional updates and changes
- News Letters, offers, and special announcements
- Seasonal content updates
- Maintaining campaigns and consulting
Website maintenance cannot be used for:
- Emergency support, custom features and application development.
- Projects that require additional time not covered by the hours in your monthly maintenance plan.For example, if you have a project that is estimated to take six hours and you only have two hours left in your website maintenance plan, you can only use two hours. If you wish to move forward with the project, the remaining four hours will be invoiced separately at your discounted rate.
- You cannot spread out a project over multiple months in order to use your website maintenance plan’s hours for a large project. Spreading out projects to be completed in multiple sessions causes inefficiencies and ends up taking our staff longer to complete then originally estimated.
- You cannot increase your website maintenance plan temporarily and revert back to a smaller plan in order to get your project completed at a discounted rate.
MORE on monthly plans
Customers have the ability to increase the monthly hours in their website maintenance plan based on what we determine to be your average hours per/month.
Your maintenance plan’s hours expire at the end of each month and cannot be accumulated or saved for future use unless your hours have been pre-purchased in a 5-hour package. If you have an existing project that exceeds the hours in your website maintenance plan you have the option of paying the difference based on your discounted rate.
Please be aware that by posting a request in our support center, you’ll be initiating the use of your website maintenance plan’s hours. If your website maintenance plan’s hours have been exhausted for the month, then you’ll be billed at a discounted rate, based on your current website maintenance plan. Only support requests related to rare server outages or basic sales inquiries will be exempt from this rule.
Every support request is billable in half hour increments. If you do not have a website maintenance plan, we will still review your ticket to determine if we should proceed without a scheduled payment.
Support hours used for the month:
Please contact our staff if you would like to know how many support hours you’ve used for a month.
a. Customer is responsible for (i) RMS hardware, (ii) internal operating systems, (iii) internal network setup, (iv) internal network maintenance and (v) setup and use of any internal file access control systems.
b. Customer is responsible for ensuring that its personnel have sufficient training to attain and maintain competence in the operation of the Products.
c. Customer is responsible for ensuring that all support requests are posted in a support ticket in Brandhorse Central’s support center. Our staff will only post tickets when absolutely necessary when our customers are unable.
Website maintenance plans will automatically renew without notice at the updated current rate and subject to the updated current terms unless the customer notifies Brandhorse in writing sixty (60) days in advance to continue a new maintenance contract.
All Service Cancellations require a 48 hours notice. If you cancel or downgrade your website maintenance plan before the end of your annual agreement, you will be billed for three months of support minus the difference in hours used.
The developer (Brandhorse) warrants the services provided based on the scope of work detailed within the Brandhorse support center. The entire risk as to the quality and performance of the web pages and website is with the client. The developer makes no warranty that the website and software is totally error free or that the client will be able to operate the website and software without any problems or interruptions caused by unforeseen problems or untested scenarios. Upon being notified by the developer that work has been completed the client has 14 days to report any bugs directly related to the scope of work reported in the Brandhorse support center and Brandhorse will continue to fix any found bugs for 30 days. The developer will not be responsible for any direct, indirect or consequential damages that may result from the use of its services, including loss of data resulting from delays, non-delivery or interruption in service. In no event will the developer be liable to the client or any third party for any damages, including any lost profits, lost savings or other incidental, consequential or special damages arising out of the operation of or inability to operate these web pages or website, even if the developer has been advised of the possibility of such damages. You acknowledge and agree that the developer cannot guarantee the absence of service interruptions caused by acts of God or other circumstances beyond our control.
Brandhorse disclaims all other warranties, expressed or implied, including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, with respect to services provided.
Please note that initiating any type of support request will automatically count against your website maintenance plan’s hours based on your service level agreement. If additional hours are needed above your SLA, Brandhorse will attempt to inform you within our support center.